Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
These terms ( ‘Referral Terms’ ) outline the terms and conditions which apply to the BullionByPost ‘Refer a friend, share the rewards’ scheme ( Referral Scheme’ ). By partaking in the BullionByPost Referral Scheme you automatically accept and agree to the Referral Terms in full.
Jewellery Quarter Bullion Limited reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or alter the Referral Scheme and Referral Terms at any time and without notice.
To assist you when reading the full Referral Terms please note the following:
- The ‘Referrer’ describes the existing customer who is using the Referral Scheme to refer an individual to the BullionByPost website.
- The ‘Referee’ describes the new customer who has either received a referral code or clicked a referral email link from their friend.
- The BullionByPost Referral Scheme is only available to customers over the age of 18.
- Both the Referrer and Referee must be at least 18 years of age.
To qualify as a Referee you must;
- Be a new customer who has never previously purchased from or had an account on the BullionByPost website.
- Create a BullionByPost account and enter a valid referral code during the registration process.
To qualify as a Referrer you must;
- Have previously placed a successful order on the BullionByPost website.
- All customer accounts using the Referral Scheme will be reviewed and approved at our discretion. We reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate if we have any reason to believe you are abusing the Referral Terms of the Referral Scheme. Abuse of the Referral Terms could include, but is not limited to the following;
- Attempting to use multiple accounts in order to benefit from the Referral Scheme.
- Posting your referral code on Trustpilot, eKomi or any other third party review platform.
- The refer a friend scheme may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- It is not possible to refer to an individual who already has an account with BullionByPost.
- The maximum amount of referral coins an account can receive is 30.
- The Referral Scheme is activated by sending your referral code to a friend, family member, or acquaintance who is not already registered to BullionByPost. The Referee will be required to submit Referrers referral code when completing registration.
- Once the Referee has successfully created an account they will become eligible to receive a free 1oz silver Britannia coin with their first order over the value of 300€.
- When the Referee successfully places their qualifying order the Referrer will also become eligible to receive their free 1oz silver Britannia coin with their next order over 300€. Referrers can recommend multiple friends, and as a result, receive multiple free 1oz silver Britannia coins.
- A Referral's order must be successfully processed and validated before the Britannia will be credited to the Referee's account. Referral coins cannot be added to existing orders.
- If a Referrer has multiple coins pending on their account they will receive all coins on their next order over the value of 300€.
- Any pending coins earned from using the Referral Scheme will remain on the users account for 12 months after the date it was earned. After this timeframe, pending coins will become un-eligible for the Referral Scheme.
- Until the point of delivery, all 1oz silver Britannia coins remain the property of Jewellery Quarter Bullion Ltd and may not be sold back to us. Pending coins may not be used as credit towards other orders.
- The gift is limited to one silver Britannia. It is not possible to take a cash alternative or an alternative bullion product of a similar or equivalent value.
- How To Buy Gold
- How to Buy?
- Payment Options
- Buy Gold with a Debit or Credit Card
- Delivery Options
- Ordering outside the EU
- Gold Investment Guide
- Why Buy Gold?
- Is Gold a good investment?
- Why Physical Gold?
- Best Time to Buy Gold?
- Gold Bars vs Coins?
- Gold vs Silver
- Gold Silver Ratio Explained
- VAT on Bullion
- Top 5 Gold Investments
- Top 5 Silver Investments
- Where to Buy Gold?
- Why Buy from Us?
- Where to Sell Gold?
- Gold Price Forecasts
- Top 10 Gold Producers
- Top 10 Gold Reserves
- Gold Britannia vs Sovereign
- Britannia Coin Designs
- Sovereign Coin Designs
- Sovereign Mint Marks
- What is a Proof Coin?
- The Queen's Beasts
- Royal Mint Lunar Coins
- Bullion Refiners
- Gold Tola - India & Pakistan
- The Fine Jewellery Company
- Bullion Index