Royal Mint Gold Lunar Series
First launched in 2014, the Royal Mint gold Lunar Series are part of the Shēngxiào (or "Chinese Zodiac") Collection.
The 12-year series celebrates Chinese tradition with exemplary British craftsmanship and provides a more collectable take on gold bullion coins. Coins include the Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig and for 2020 the Rat.
Each unique design is linked to one of 12 Chinese zodiac animals, whose personality traits are attributed to those born during that year.
The obverse of all the coins features Queen Elizabeth II’s fifth definitive portrait of Her Majesty The Queen created by Jody Clark.
Made from 99.99% pure gold, they are very popular with both investors and collectors. BullionByPost® is a fully Authorised Royal Mint Distributor.
- Weight (g): 31.103
- Pure Gold Content (g): 31.103
- Fineness: 999.9
- Dimensions: 32.69 mm diameter
- VAT Free
- Fully Insured Delivery
- Add from a selection of oak gift boxes for your display or presentation purposes
You may also be interested in:
- The Royal Mint Lunar Series (Silver)
- The Perth Mint Australian Lunar Series (Gold)
- The Perth Mint Australian Lunar Series (Silver)
- Chinese Pandas (Gold)
- Chinese Pandas (Silver)